A few of you are able to see that I’ve been up, down, and all around…as I post on all that is holy on facebook. However, if you only follow me through the blog, you might have gone and assumed I died, which is very accurate. Alas, tomorrow begins the first day of school and my summer of adventures comes to end.
Luckily, I was able to get in a Red Sox game before the end, thanks to Baby Snake and her boyfriend (aka the best seats ever in the State Street box).
Now onto the most ridiculously unhealthy dessert ever…and I don’t care. Sometimes life deserves a little ridiculously unhealthy food once in a while. Don’t get your panties all in a bunch there, Jillian Michaels.
Ok, so while I was babysitting, Boo Bear and I decided to make…drum roll please.. the Keebler Ready Crust Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe. Ridiculous.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)